Saturday, May 03, 2014

Dear Diary :
Hello diary, Everytime I acknowledge you, I will literally felt like I have a lot to write about things , and stuffs and etc. So, I posted a video ! WOW ! (applause) . Yeap, a video, and this video means a lot to me, since I'm a lousy video editor and an amateur photographer, this video makes me a lot of compliments , the good ones :)
Feeling adrenalised ! This is the second piece of art of mine. and Booya ! I didn't uploaded the first one, (the kick-start) , because i felt that was a failure. So, i learned form mistakes, so it's okie. This is the one I edited for more than 5 hours and it is only one and more than a half minutes video. The background music was chosen from the cartoon/animation : Ratatouille. This cartoon inspires me a lot a lot ever since i watched it when i was only 9 , probably 10 i guessed. 
Quite a lot of my friends asked me, why on the earth you suddenly make film ? And .. I'm gonna reveal the truth. first things first, I'm going to TW next year ! can't believe it until now, and i am going with 3 loves ! (preetie D, macho M and skinny M) . So, in order to record the moments we'll spend for the very first time in oversea, I learn videography! (isn't that sounds so thrill and exciting) And i eventually fall in love with it! If i was born in some where around the western country, trust me , I'll definitely pick directing / or videography or photography as my major subject, because engineering is too mainstream and it's so damn boring @@"
BUT, I'm in asia , so .. hair.. Skip the craps, so, I learned this breakfast cupcake from a website, although the website was not giving enough information to this cupcakes, but it's okie. I altered  it and practically changed it to a halal version. Here's the steps :

1.First, you have to prepare some garlic butter spread, olive margarine, I picked chicken ham instead of bacon , some mushrooms and eggs. and ya, you can start with it . that sounds so simple right ?

2. Then , fry the mushroom with garlic butter. and leave it to cool. (remember ! no extra oils or butter needed, garlic butter is already work for it). place it in a plate.

3. Then spread the margarine or butter to the wall of the mole that comes with different size and volume you preferred. 

4. Next, attach the ham to the wall of the moles. I used 3 pieces of hams for each mole.

5. Place the fried mushrooms to the centre of the mole, (the amount depends on you) , and an egg is added to cover the mushroom.

6. Some additions i added on was I pinched some pasted back pepper and added on the egg to increase the favour, and at the same time, I prepared some breads and cut it into triangle shape, and garlic butter was used again to spread on it.

7. This is the final step, all these are eventually send to the bakery oven and set for 20 minutes at about 200 degree. and Tadaa ! you just make a lovely, gorgeous breakfast. 



p/s: Hoopee you guys really try it on, it's tasty and so darn delicious :)
have a nice day everyone :D

2 comments:

  1. Nice video! Thumbs up!
    You make me wanna make this kind of breakfast too hahahaha
    So temptinnnnngggg :9

    And guess what? I now also start to learn how to use DSLR :DD
    The main purpose is same as yours! hehehehe
    Just wanna capture the wonderful memories when we're traveling at Taiwan <3
    Hope that time my brother will borrow me his DSLR la >.<

    Lets countdown for 7 months!! Wohoooooooooooo
    So soo sooooo EXCITED! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really exciting ! Hopefully your brother can borrow to you his DSLR without paying any deposit lar :P
      hahahahaha,,,
      Learning video every time i grab the chance :)
      hopefully i can really make good video when we are all at taiwan ! i want a memorable first trip in oversea that can leave a very deep and good memory for all of us :)

      Delete