Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AcmeBar&Coffee

 





 Dear Diary:
I've been so busy these few days, but photo sharing is what I always have the time to do regardless how timeless I have. So, all these photos are taken by (of cause, me !). This album basically talking about the day we've spent in a ver high-end/standard or luxurious restaurant, named as ABC (Acme Bar & Coffee). My friends and I spent almost 40 minutes to find this place, we even asked one of the guar lous around there, what a shameful Malaysian I am :P
First impression that come across my mind when I stepped into this restaurant, this is so vintage ! The decorations look so similar to the home-deco shop, TYPO. Everything were meticulously set up, and the coffee aroma just aroused to the entire atmosphere. The ambience was perfect ! The furnitures, the cutleries, the menus are neatly organised. I'm seriously so into their interior designs, a thumb up for the designs. So, we did make some coffee orders and picked up so desserts to try on. The desserts are not too sweet, and they were all so nice. And for the coffees, they were all nicely brewed with exquisite coffee art decorated to satisfy every coffee cravers! Besides, there is a piece of digestive biscuit just right beside the coffee. A little suggestion for them, is to change another brand or type of coffee beans they have current using it, because i found out that the coffees made were slightly diluted. If i would have rate, I'll give 4/5. A little comment of mine again for this restaurant, that the services there are not reaching my satisfaction. They are no recommendation of them for every customers, zero interaction. If there will be greetings or recommendations, then everything will sound perfect ! There are a lot of comments or feedbacks from internet, all saying that their Sizzling caramel is a must to try! and I've not try their western foods and beer yet, so this may be an excuse for me to go again perhaps XP



 Coffee Order         | Flat white/Double espresso/Cappuccino
 Drinks                   | A Jar of Detox (watermelon+honeydew+mint)
 Desserts                | Lemon Poppyseed/Raspberries chocolate w Vodka/Caramel Macademia    





2 comments:

  1. OMG everything looks so nice!
    I saw my friend had tried their recommended brownies, next time you should try that too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree: it's not I should try it, it's we should try it ! okie? we go together lar, then bunch of photos will be uploaded again :D
    woohoooo ~

    ReplyDelete