Thursday, January 16, 2014












 Dear 2014 January:

Hello fellows ! It's 2014 ! The year of horses. So this year is pretty much about my career and my portfolio !

First of all, i do have to tell you guys that I have enrolled in doing direct selling of Nu Skin. It's quite costly, i mean the products, but who cares?! As long as it does help! Look at me ! I am so proud to show you guys how I transform from a severe acnes & pimples 20-year-old boy to a smooth butt baby face ! (I know it sounds too much , but it really does help me a lot !)So, for my new year resolution, I've been jotting it down, and one of the aspects is to become ruby in Nu Skin. This really matters to me, as I desperately wanted to earn extra pocket money to buy whatever things i dreamt for, and besides, I wanted to save some for the PTPTN payment, since it can be paid in one straight single shot with 30% discount ! In addition, I am eagerly wanted to go to oversea ! maybe some place that really full of diversity and acceptance ! 

Okie done this messy long story ! How about story for the 1st new year photographs ? 

Okie, recently, I discovered a place that surrounds by nice foods and environment. That is (drum roll) .... BANGSAR VILLAGE ! 
So, i picked one of the coffee. So, here's my story :
14/1/2014
This day is the day of public holiday, so i decided to go for a luxury breakfast with bunch of my uni friends, that's included my sis :P
So, when we're reached, there was like a long queue, and we were oh my gosh, we waited for about 40 mins for us to have our seats, but it's all worth it, " good payment comes from the long waiting", it's true ! we had a good time :)
So , what's really astonishing me is that, they have NO menu ! the on-wall-menu is the only menu that you can order from a concrete wall that full of words and pricing . So, i took some time to photographed the barista, the process, the people, the crowd , and of cause the aromatic coffee and the breakfast ! Yum ! 2 thumbs up ! 
We ordered :
MEAL        |  Big Breakfast
DRINKS      |  Mocha/Latte/Macchiato 

the coffees they made are extraordinary nice ! It does aid me for exploring more about coffee ! oh ya ! the coffee art, i was wondering how they are able to do that with only using roasted milk and form milk?! I just make a promise to myself to learn that someday after graduation , or before graduation. Then, maybe I'll get a post in my friend's pastry shop. who knows ? ..


p/s: the shop is Antipodean , and these photos are edited by using VSCOcam :D

No comments:

Post a Comment